Winning Persuasion Code
Disruptive Innovation Can Hurt If You Are Not The One Disrupting
This is not to suggest that to win in the new norm, we should fight for the old. Instead, we should focus on building the new without neglecting the unspoken desires of our customers. While many see remote customer interaction, frequent online meeting and screen sharing as communication tools in the new norm, you cannot forget that the difference-marker is still you.
To sell successfully, you need to engage, pitch, follow up with your customers in ways that makes them feel assured of their purchase decision. Instead of focusing on how technology works, you should focus on how technology empowers you to make your customers feel good buying from you.
Throughout this course you will discover:
- Understanding your customers’ buying behaviour in the new norm
- Humanize your digitalisation approach for sales breakthrough
5 Lessons (46m)
Jason’s distinctive strategy has allowed him to envision the NextGen Agency Architectural blueprint. His most recent winning stint was combining off-the-record strategies with fintech capabilities, bringing phenomenal success for a leading agency in Singapore. He has helped increased its FYC by 55% and its agency strength grew 86% in a year.
With such growth achievement, Jason has been invited to share the best practises of building the Million Dollar Agency across the regions of Asia. He had the honour of being the keynote for Sales Maximiser best practise sharing for 13 countries. Additionally, Jason has also been invited to be the keynote speaker for Kick off and Final Sprint events.
Jason’s expertise in Sales Maximiser Architectural blueprint extends to the designing of training in the following areas:
- Agency level
- District level
- Personal level
Sales Maximiser Marketing
- Lead gen marketing activities via events & digital platforms
- Lead to sales conversion blueprint
- Objection handling
- Storytelling marketing
- Immediate aftersales action plan
- Mistakes to avoid for aftersales activity and policy review
- Aftersales activity design & scheduling tactics
- Production planning & optimisation
- Understanding millennials and their career goals
- Talent acquisition tactics for millennials
- Career fair for millennials
- Internship program blueprint for millennials