The Art of
Cross-Selling & Upselling
Upselling And Cross-selling Are Mutually Beneficial When Done Properly
Throughout this course you will discover:
- What are the ways to increase your case size? What is the difference between cross selling and upsetting?
- Why sometimes you need to down-sell before you upset?
- How to upsell using “Neglected Economics” and how to apply it into your insurance sales?
23 Lessons (3h 14m)
Jason’s distinctive strategy has allowed him to envision the NextGen Agency Architectural blueprint. His most recent winning stint was combining off-the-record strategies with fintech capabilities, bringing phenomenal success for a leading agency in Singapore. He has helped increased its FYC by 55% and its agency strength grew 86% in a year.
With such growth achievement, Jason has been invited to share the best practises of building the Million Dollar Agency across the regions of Asia. He had the honour of being the keynote for Sales Maximiser best practise sharing for 13 countries. Additionally, Jason has also been invited to be the keynote speaker for Kick off and Final Sprint events.
Jason’s expertise in Sales Maximiser Architectural blueprint extends to the designing of training in the following areas:
- Agency level
- District level
- Personal level
Sales Maximiser Marketing
- Lead gen marketing activities via events & digital platforms
- Lead to sales conversion blueprint
- Objection handling
- Storytelling marketing
- Immediate aftersales action plan
- Mistakes to avoid for aftersales activity and policy review
- Aftersales activity design & scheduling tactics
- Production planning & optimisation
- Understanding millennials and their career goals
- Talent acquisition tactics for millennials
- Career fair for millennials
- Internship program blueprint for millennials