AGENCY GROWTH, BRANDING &
Killer Tips for Optimising Agency Growth and Attracting Financial Talents
There are two key issues agency leaders are probably facing with their recruitment strategy. One is the lack of strong employer branding. Some agency leaders said they created an employer brand. However, branding is not about having logos, name cards, letterheads and websites. To brand your agency in ways that can attract talent is more than just creating some logos.
The second is incorrect social recruitment methodology. With the rise of social media, one can easily connect and recruit talents directly. Countless organisations have experienced success via such recruitment approach. However, you would also believe that many agency leaders have tried but failed to taste similar victories. Agree?
The catalyst behind agency growth success lies in your ability to address these two issues. In this sales maximiser series, you will pick up actionable insights on:
2. The path of lesser resistance to recruit talents via social media
23 lessons (1 h 54 m)
Jason’s distinctive strategy has allowed him to envision the NextGen Agency Architectural blueprint. His most recent winning stint was combining off-the-record strategies with fintech capabilities, bringing phenomenal success for a leading agency in Singapore. He has helped increased its FYC by 55% and its agency strength grew 86% in a year.
With such growth achievement, Jason has been invited to share the best practises of building the Million Dollar Agency across the regions of Asia. He had the honour of being the keynote for Sales Maximiser best practise sharing for 13 countries. Additionally, Jason has also been invited to be the keynote speaker for Kick off and Final Sprint events.
Jason’s expertise in Sales Maximiser Architectural blueprint extends to the designing of training in the following areas:
- Agency level
- District level
- Personal level
Sales Maximiser Marketing
- Lead gen marketing activities via events & digital platforms
- Lead to sales conversion blueprint
- Objection handling
- Storytelling marketing
- Immediate aftersales action plan
- Mistakes to avoid for aftersales activity and policy review
- Aftersales activity design & scheduling tactics
- Production planning & optimisation
- Understanding millennials and their career goals
- Talent acquisition tactics for millennials
- Career fair for millennials
- Internship program blueprint for millennials